Along with Bessa Kite Club,
we are offering some amazing trips to Brazil right now at some great
prices! You must be a Rider to take advantage of what Brazil has to
offer. We'll take you to various spots — not just one!
Bessa Kite Club promotes trips with everything a rider
Bessa Kite Trip is open to every level of rider from anywhere in
the world that wants to improve their skills, practice new tricks,
know the best spots for kiting that the Paraíba State provides.
Perfect spots, warm water, friendly people, safe city, great food,
This wonderfull place is perfect for the sport. João Pessoa
has becoming the Kitesurf Capital in Brasil, choosed for all professional
riders to practice because of the steady wind, the riding conditions,
the club structure and the personal treatment that is hard to find.
- June 30 - July 7
- July 7 - July 14
- July 28 - August 8
- August 8 - August 18
- August 25 - Sept 9
- Sept 8 - Sept 15
- And a special trip all the way to the north August 31 - Sept 9th
Eight days trip. Included on package:
- Tranfer from João Pessoa Airport to the Hotel, both ways;
- All land transportation with a Van for 15 people, with driver,
ar conditioner, DVD, trailer for the equipments during the week;
- A different kite beach everyday: Areia Vermelha, Bessa, Cunhaú,
Gramame, Lucena, Mamanguape e Downwinds (see at "spots");
- Week pass at Bessa Kite Club for using the structure;
- Equipment storage at the Club (don´t need to take it to
the Hotel every night);
- 8 days, 7 nights hosting at Hotel (ar con, minibar,cable tv,
- A Bessa Kite Club instructor will be the guide trip;
- Vídeo maker shooting (3ccd camera) and taking pictures
- Farewell Party;
- A Brazilian Professional Rider in the trip. (to be confirmed);
The wind blows between 15 to 30 knots from June to October. Kites
between 8mts to 12mts will work great. We do offer rental equipment
Be ready! Guarantee your place on this trip.
Simply fill out our Information
Request Form and select Brazil, and
we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
We will be pleasured in providing you the best trip ever!
a look in some pictures of the Bessa Kite Trips from last year.
*You must be able to stay
upwind in both directions to be considered a Rider.